Job Vacancies with Parallel Lines Worcester
Parallel Lines is continuing to build its business in providing a range of services from line marking, to shot blasting, to creating markings for roads, car parks, and factories.
Vacancy - Office Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced Office Manager to join our team. This role will include, but is not limited to, working with our CRM, contacting customers via telephone and email, and arranging the work schedule. Experience of managing staff preferable, but not essential.
We are a small, friendly, dynamic team.
Please state your salary expectations as part of your application.
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 – 17:00hrs
- 20 days annual leave (plus statutory bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
To apply please send your CV together with a covering letter to: email@example.com to reach us by 1 November 2019
Vacancy - Linemarker
We are recruiting for a line marker to join our friendly and hard-working team – no experience necessary, as full training will be provided.
Every day is different – from marking car park bays outside one day, to shot blasting and demarcation in a factory the next. We work predominantly in the Midlands but are required to travel all over the country at times for larger jobs when necessary. Take a look at our corporate brochure to find out more about what we do.
- Skills required: a good work ethic, good customer service and a team player
- Competitive starting salary that will rise once fully trained
- 40 hours a week + the option for overtime
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Expenses covered for work that requires an overnight stay
- Overtime paid for weekend and out of hours work
If you would like to apply for this role, then please send us an email, attaching your CV, to:
with the subject heading Linemarker Vacancy