Job Vacancies with Parallel Lines Worcester
Parallel Lines is continuing to build its business in providing a range of services from line marking, to shot blasting, to creating markings for roads, car parks, and factories.
Vacancy - Linemarker
We are recruiting for a line marker to join our friendly and hard-working team – no experience necessary, as full training will be provided.
Every day is different – from marking car park bays outside one day, to shot blasting and demarcation in a factory the next. We work predominantly in the Midlands but are required to travel all over the country at times for larger jobs when necessary. Take a look at our corporate brochure to find out more about what we do.
- Skills required: a good work ethic, good customer service and a team player
- Competitive starting salary that will rise once fully trained
- 40 hours a week + the option for overtime
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Expenses covered for work that requires an overnight stay
- Overtime paid for weekend and out of hours work
If you would like to apply for this role, then please send us an email, attaching your CV, to:
with the subject heading Linemarker Vacancy