Sports Hall Flooring
Sports Hall Flooring & Line Marking Experts based in Worcestershire covering the Midlands and beyond.
We supply & install NEW OR REPLACEMENT flooring for:
- indoor sports courts
- community centres
- sports clubs
- sports halls
Types of flooring:
- wooden; Parquet (brand) & Junkers (brand)
- vinyl; polymetric
- cushion; impact (better quality than domestic)
Type of work done:
We provide floor preparation, sealing & line marking -
one complete service from one supplier - one contact for complete project; the Parallel Lines team!
Let us take responsibility for your new or renovated sports floor...
7 Key benefits:
- Project managed - smoother job - seamless. No hiccups or wasted time between floor laying and line marking
- No cancellations: tidy, prompt & reliable
- One job = 1 quote
- Project managed - we make it happen
- One point of contact
- Advice: FREE advice on the best products to suit needs and budget. Can it be renovated? Again expert advice - it may not need replacing saving your organisation money!
- Price: can be cheaper than two contractors = reduced travel/overheads...or sub-contracting via larger company who take a cut and pass the job on.
Case study/example - how it goes wrong...
- Client employs two separate contractors - floor laid by one contractor, line marking by another
- Time & cost of travel to client chargeable, plus hotel stay overnight ready for early start (assuming not local)
- Arrive prompt at venue ready for early start - find floor not finished or surface not ready for line marking to be done
- Contractor tries to complete the work but line markings 'bleed' and the client is not happy
- Turns into a legal wrangle re where fault lies
- Disputes & unsatisfactory situation - inconvenience & additional costs. HASSLE!