COVID-19 update January 2021:
Following the government’s announcement that we are now back in lockdown we want to assure customers we are still able to work, following all necessary measures. Work will be carried out maintaining social distancing and following our covid risk assessment. Please note we will only be attending site visits where absolutely necessary as we can work off plans, photos and Google Earth to provide accurate quotes. If you want any more information please contact us on email@example.com or 01905 820 951.
Our office is manned Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm by our friendly team. If you would like a quote for work or are ready to book your line marking work the best way to get in touch in the first instance is via email, with as much detail as possible. If you are looking for our sports and playground markings we now have a dedicated website for them you can visit here.
Please read our frequently asked questions as the answer to your query may be there.
Want to receive monthly news straight to your inbox? Sign up to our newsetter here.
Ideally we need to know the following in order to accurately quote for the work:
- Is the work indoor or outdoor?
- What type of surface needs line marking? I.e. concrete, tarmac, block paving etc.
- What is the address that the work will take place?
- Does the work need to be completed by a certain date?
- What work is required i.e. walkways, zebra crossings, lorry bays etc.
- Can the work be completed on site at any time or are there restrictions?
- Please provide pictures or plans of the area, and the size
For more information please take a look at our FAQs.