Frequently Asked Questions about Line Marking Services
If you’re booking in line marking work for the first time, or the first time in a while you may have some queries about how the work will be carried out, or some of our other procedures and processes. Below are the most commonly asked questions, however if there’s something you’d like to know that isn’t listed on this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We aim to respond to quotes within 48 business hours. This may be delayed slightly if we require more information.
To ensure we can provide an accurate quote please provide the following information as part of your enquiry:
- Is the work indoor or outdoor?
- What is the type of surface to be marked, i.e. tarmacadam, concrete, block paving etc.
- What is the address the work is to be carried out at?
- Please provide pictures or plans of the area and the size
- What is the work that is required i.e. walkways, zebra crossings, lorry bays etc.
- Has the work got to be finished by a certain date? For example: a health & safety visit is due.
- Is there any special information we should know about in advance, such as the site is live 24 hours a day, or we cannot work between certain hours due to busy shifts?
Yes we do, if you or we deem it necessary, but we can easily work from plans, photos and Google Earth to ascertain what we need.
The most important information is the accurate measurements of walkways or hatched areas. Any discrepancies can be worked out whilst we are on site working.
All this information will be dealt with throughout the sales process, as you will be able to speak with a member of the team who will be doing the work onsite.
We will endeavour to rebook the job as soon as possible on the next available date to suit both parties.
We will book to complete the work on the next appropriate date. You will not be invoiced for the work until the job is completed.
Yes however we do charge an additional fee for weekend work and jobs which start after 5pm. Please note there is high demand for weekend work and these days can be booked up months in advance.
Yes, please let us know in advance if RAMS are required, and if our line markers will need to have an induction before they can begin the work.
Please let us know as soon as possible if any adjustments to the planned work are needed. We can usually accommodate this even once the job has started but this cannot be guaranteed on every occasion.
We aim to book jobs in as soon as possible, but this does depend on your requirements and any adjustments to the workplace you need to make on the date we are scheduled to start the job.