By using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully, as they affect your legal rights. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please discontinue using the website.
Intellectual Property and Use
- The content on this website, unless uploaded by users, is the property of Parallel Lines (Marking) Ltd and other relevant third parties. This includes text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code, and other forms of information. All content is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
- You may retrieve, display, and view the content on a computer screen for personal, non-commercial use only.
- Reproduction, modification, copying, distribution, or commercial use of the content is prohibited without written permission from Parallel Lines (Marking) Ltd.
You must not use this website for any of the following purposes:
a. Causing damage to the website or interfering with others’ use or enjoyment.
b. Engaging in harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, or threatening activities.
c. Making unauthorized copies of copyrighted content.
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the content of these sites and disclaim any liability for any loss or damage arising from their use.
Availability and Disclaimers
The website and its services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not guarantee that the service will be free of defects or faults. We do not provide warranties regarding fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, or satisfactory quality.
While we make reasonable efforts to ensure the website’s security and absence of errors, viruses, or malware, users are responsible for their own security and personal details.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any losses arising from events beyond our reasonable control.
We accept no liability for business losses, data loss, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time, and the updated version will apply upon publication.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
For any inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our full Terms and Conditions here